Welcome message:)

Hihi:) So welcome to my blog:) Its all about RANTING, REVIEWING AND READING;) So join the crowd;) Look Around:)

Friday 29 June 2012

Veronica Roth - Divergent (Review)

Ok so today I decided to review Divergent by Veronica Roth as promised:) This is a type of book for readers who love a little bit of forbidden romance and want lots of action and conflict. Its quite an original book:) and well its very cool if you want originality. There are lots of things which are confusing at first... But its quite easy to understand afterwards:)

This book is excellent especially for people who like Dystopian tales like the Hunger Games:) Its really worth it to read this because of the action and everything:) Go try it:) I highly recommend it:)

10 out of 10:)

*SPOILER ALERT*
My favorite parts of the book are the times Tris is at Dauntless, I think her 'brave' attempts are cool! And Divergent seems so awesome too:) I think that she is a great main character like seriously:) The part where she follows Four into his fear landscape is especially cool because I don't think I have ever seen other books so climatic with twists all around:)

Can't wait for the 3rd book:)

No comments:

Post a Comment