Welcome message:)

Hihi:) So welcome to my blog:) Its all about RANTING, REVIEWING AND READING;) So join the crowd;) Look Around:)

Sunday 1 July 2012

Maximum Ride - Review

IS IT TRUE! <3
So this will be a quick one cus I don't have much time today :C I have a few reports to hand in soon:C YUP YUP:C Basically today we are reviewing MAXIMUM RIDE:) Yay:) *cue the cheers* OK:) I just flipped through my Maximum Ride books yesterday and had a brief recap. Gosh after so long I few that well just maybe this book isn't the best afterall. I mean I LOVE IT:) <3 Like seriously I LOVE IT:) but I think it lacks details somewhat and the books are FAR TOO SHORT! WHY!!!! I know I know;)

But if YOU are interested in kick-butt action, originality, more fan-ficiton to read, 1-sided love than READ THIS BOOK! Its a little fast-paced but its super worth it. Well, I wouldn't recommend reading from the 1st book though even I find the 1st book seriously boring. Which is what I think of most books as, besides the Mortal Instruments and Divergent XDXD

SO! This book is super cool and the last book is coming out next month! IM SO EXCITED! Its the FINALE:) *cue the fireworks* I can't wait for it because I seriously want to know who the main character ends up with, whether they save the world, what happened next yadayadavoooooo:) yup:)

I give this book a 8.5 upon 10 because its a little lacking of details but the climax, plot, characters, etc are SO NOT mary-sue and thats a good thing:) So go read it:) Recommended from book 4 or 5 onwards. Or else buy the manga first and than you start reading;) If you have a NOOK:) Type a comment in and I will tell you the link for the free books and where to download them:) BUT IT DOESN'T work on KINDLE! OK! Its all epub:)

No comments:

Post a Comment